Free Public Internet Access
Kansas City Kiosks is building a network of kiosks providing access to
the Internet in public areas. The Internet has become an important part of
everyday business and personal life. Access to the Internet while away
from the home or office, though, is inconvenient or simply unavailable.
Attempts at providing access using cell phones or palm computers are limited and
cumbersome compared to the full screen PC with keyboard we are all accustomed to
using. Public Internet access kiosks provide the full-screen
browser people are accustomed to using, along with a keyboard and pointing
These kiosks present quality advertising opportunities
through either our shared sponsor model, or
our full sponsor model. We also offer pay
Internet access kiosks, and share the profits with the hosting business.
- Multiple sponsors share the cost of the Internet access kiosk
- Visitors earn Internet access time by visiting one of the kiosk sponsor's
web sites for a period of time (a 30-second visit to a sponsor's web site
will earn 10 minutes of Internet access time).
- The sponsor may use their existing web site, or they may choose to have a
custom web site built specifically for kiosk visitors.
- Sponsors enjoy a unique, effective, high-quality,
- More captive audience than a banner ad - users are
unlikely to ignore the information they see, as they only have a short
waiting period before they can gain access to the site they are wanting
- Color, multi-media, interactive - any web content may be
presented to visitors - use multi-media to gain and hold attention - use
interaction to keep the visitor involved, or to gather information about
customers and their needs. Our public Internet access kiosks
employ high-speed Internet connections, providing high-performance
access to your web site. For even better performance (and less traffic
on your own web server), your web content can be hosted from the kiosk
Back to Top
- Single sponsor covers the entire cost of the kiosk.
- Sponsor can provide a constantly-running walk-by eye-catcher for when the
kiosk is not in use.
- Entry screen can provide content of the sponsor's choice.
Back to Top
Pay Internet Access Kiosks:
We purchase, install, and maintain a pay Internet kiosk in your
business. You provide the electricity, and we provide the rest - and
best of all, you share in the profits! These units are equipped
with a bill accepters and credit card readers, and they allow your customers to
purchase Internet access time in your store, restaurant, or other business.